Dk-Lok Ball and Plug Valves
V81 Ball Valves Design Features
- Compact barstock construction for high integrity
- Blow-out proof design with internally loaded stem
- Floating Ball design providing seat wear compensation
- Micro-finished ball ensures a leak-tight shut-off on pressure
- Standard lever handle, optional butterfly handle.
V81 series ball valve offers a safe and reliable performance for a wide range of onshore and offshore applications: water, oil, gas, petrochemical and general duty applications.
V 82 Ball Valves Design Features
- Sealing is achieved without system pressure
- Bi-directional flow
- Pressure up to 3000 psig (206 bar)
- Lowest dead space design
- Nylon Directional handle – indicates the flow through the valve.
- Panel mounting nut – is standard and permits valve to panel or actuator.
- Top-loaded packing – allows packing adjustment with the valve in-line.
- Capsule packing – fills voids in the valve body and prevents fluid entrapment. – allows lowest dead space.
- Support rings and discs – retains the capsule packing and prevent cold flow.
- Integral ball stem – machined from single piece bar stock. – eliminates the backlash during handle actuation.
- One-piece body – reduces the number of potential leak points.
V 83 Design Features
- Pressure and temperature compensation seat design.
- Swing-out design for fast and easy maintenance with the valve in-line.
- Chevron packing design.
- 2-way (on-off) valves with quarter-turn actuation.
|V-86 Design Features